I love humanity and our capacity for growth, power, and resilience. When I’m cultivating consistency and devotion to my health and potential, or speaking up despite discomfort or fear, I feel like I’m defying gravity and making the impossible possible. My mission is to share this empowering way of being with the world.
I love helping people develop physical and mental strength. I believe everyone should have access to the tools and practices that help them thrive. My intention is to make that a reality for as many people as I can.
Sports performance, injury prevention, and yoga are the key influences I use to create movement and mindfulness practices that optimize health.
I work with people in-home and outdoors using:
- Bodyweight exercises
- Resistance bands
- TRX suspension training
- And whatever tools are appropriate to help you thrive.
I also do online one-to-one and small group programs. My previous work experience includes corporate health and wellness education, physical therapy, orthopedics, and collegiate athletics.
My life's work is to be as vibrant and healthy as I can, while helping others to do the same. A healthy world is something worth fighting for, and it starts with us.
To honoring and loving the skin we're in,
FORMAL CREDENTIALS & CONTINUING ED:
- BS Exercise Science, Western Washington University
- Certified Personal Trainer NCCPT
- Human Cadavar Study (Berkeley, CA 2016)
- Level 1 Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training - 200 hours (Jungle Yoga Thailand, 2014)
- TRX Instructor (2011)
- Whole Health Medicine Institute (San Francisco, CA 2014)
- Race, Trauma, and Wellbeing, Off the Mat into the World (Charlotte, NC 2017)
- Practicing Justice (Berkeley, CA 2017)
- Yoga to Transform Trauma Training (Los Angeles, CA 2017)