As we all come from different circumstances, participation in these programs is on a sliding scale. You choose where you fit in. This is a path of integrity and trust. Where we end up is a product of how we get there.
- SUPPORTIVE PARTICIPANT: This is for you if you are comfortable financially and you want to help make this community sustainable for others in different economic situations.
- SUSTAINING PARTICIPANT: This is for you if you are solid financially but still really appreciate a great deal, and are paying it forward in other areas of life.
- COMMUNITY PARTICIPANT: This is for those with limited resources who could use the break and still benefit from full access to the program and opportunity for growth.
- Supportive Participant: $130/session
- Sustaining Participant: $110/session
- Community Participant: $90/session
NOTE: Happy to do BUDDY, COUPLES, & SMALL GROUP TRAINING $10/person up to 4 people max.
Pay What You Can Group Training
- Saturdays, 9:30am
- Golden Gate Park (San Francisco)
- $5 - $25/class. Cash and Venmo accepted.
- YOU MUST CONTACT ME TO PRE-REGISTER and get details for location.
- Space is limited.
- All fitness levels welcome.
Customized Individual Virtual Coaching
- 8 and 12 Week Programs Available, Contact me directly for details.
ONLINE Group Training: "Foundations in Health"
- 8 Week Program (next one starts early June)
- 6 Participants
- Weekly conference call
- Private Facebook Group
- Weekly homework based on 4 pillars: centering, nourishing, strengthening, and restoring.
- Matched with a buddy for accountability at a mutually agreed upon frequency.
- Regular support from Emily
Next virtual group training starts in June.
- Supportive Participant: $510 / 8 weeks
- Sustaining Participant: $450 / 8 weeks
- Community Participant: $390 / 8 weeks
Contact me to apply to ensure it's the right fit.